It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure - Coco Chanel

Thursday 17 March 2011

Ringing in the changes

Today I bought this ring from Jigsaw.  Its made of horn with brass detailing and has filled a gap in my collection of dress rings.  I've been looking for a cream coloured ring for ages and hate the plastic rings you can buy.
Jigsaw have an excellent range of jewellery on the whole but it is their knitwear that I really love.  Last year I bought this cardigan which I wear with boots and a belt as a dress.


It features a double-layered front giving the impression of a cardigan over a dress and it made of a very fine knit.  I adore it and wear it loads!

I also bought a thin red belt today (from John Lewis) and will probably wear it with this cardigan and maybe some red tights - lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment