It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure - Coco Chanel

Monday 24 January 2011

Happy Feet

Okay, so I saved quite a bit on the Firetrap jacket, so it was okay to splurge out on these beauties, wasn't it?

No, I didn't need them but how could I resist these Diesel Ask boots?  Something a bit different from the norm with their rubbed-silver leather.
I first spotted these in an advertisement feature in Glamour magazine a couple of months ago and have been desperate to own them.  Finally they appeared on the website so what could I do?  They arrived today and are every bit as gorgeous as I'd hoped.

2 comments:

  1. Are they leather or what is that baggy loose material in back of them? They are quite hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're black leather with an amazing rubbed silver coating. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete