It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure - Coco Chanel

Thursday 27 January 2011

Make a Statement

I love statement jewellery; it adds an edge to any outfit and there is a huge choice on the High Street.

I tend to wear one piece at a time so I don't end up looking like a Christmas tree - or an extra from an old episode of Dynasty!

 You can pay as little or as much as you like - sometimes its worthwhile investing is some good pieces that will take you from one year to the next.  Swarovski sells some gorgeous jewellery that will keep their good looks for ever. 

Remember, when wearing bold rings your nails need to be perfect!

The Merlin ring by Swarovski - perfect blingness

The Montaigne necklace by Swarovski - I want this!!

The Nirvana ring in Jet by Swarovski - chunky modern crystal

ASOS.com is home to an enormous range of accessories and is normally my first choice when hunting for something specific.  They cover every budget and make sure to watch out for their free delivery deals and special offers.

House of Harlow Peacock pendant
Lastly, I've had my eye out for a studded leather bracelet.  Burberry, Mulberry and Alexander McQueen all have them, and I spied this one from Whistles for a much lower price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment